Friday, June 22, 2007

facial hair

Two days ago JMatt had a full moustache and beard.
He asked me if I thought he should shave it all or leave his moustache. I said shave it all.

Yesterday JMatt had a full moustache and goatee.
I said, oh, you left some of it.

Today I walked into his office and he only had the goatee.

I said "Oh, you shaved more. you should make it different everyday except i guess that won't work 'cause eventually you'll just be left with a few little hairs."

And that made me laugh out loud. I made myself laugh out loud. It wasn't even funny. But it was to me, for thinking for a second that he could make his facial hair different everyday, before remembering that, duh, eventually there would be none until it all grew back...
Or really for thinking he could shave a little bit more every day until he was left with just a few little (long) lone hairs on his chin...

No comments: