Thursday, June 14, 2007

14 June 2007 laughs out loud

1.
Constantine sliding into second base. I really wish I could adequately describe this.

2.
Mark Fast: Is he wearing bowling shoes or something? How’d he slide like that?

3.
Mark Fast, looking at slide trail, to Zach: You almost didn’t make it to 3rd, you slid way too early.

4.
John Carroll touching third base with his hand, as he rounds it and fails to touch it with his feet.

5.
Mark Fast, on first base (after having played centerfield), to the really hard-hitting woman at bat: Don’t hit it here!

6.
My brother calling me for the second time, after the first time he called me and I said hello five times, commented to the people that I was with that he must have accidentally called me, and hung up: It wasn’t an accident!

7.
Me and Owen are in the car, Owen is driving, and someone behind us is honking.
Owen, annoyed: I really hate it when people are pissy.
Me, after a 4-second lull: Ha ha ha, as you become pissy!
Owen: Like look at this guy, dick move… Owen becomes pissy, 7pm eastern time… and look at this guy, plenty of time, not a dick.
Me, laughing: Owen, you have to stop, I can’t write this fast!
Me, 10 seconds later: Now you’re like totally silent!

8.
As Owen and I pull into the driveway, I say: Who’s car is that?
Owen: I think it’s John Maniscalco's. I specifically said 7:15 in the emails, multiple times, so people wouldn't come early.
Owen and I are walking in the door of the house, and I say VERY, and purposefully LOUDLY: What kind of asshole comes early?
Owen: Somebody’s pissy.
Me laughing.

9.
I walk up the stairs, starting to head right down hallway to my room, and glance upon passing into the kitchen… : OOOOOHHH, it’s yooooouu…
I realize the person that I in passing called an "asshole" was Steve Munch, faculty. Oops!
Much embarrassed laughter ensues. Lengthy embarrassed laughter. Me sitting on the floor in the kitchen consumed with embarrassed laughter...

10.
Steve Munch: So, you still want me to be on your committee?

11.
Steve Munch, later, to Owen: So, sorry I got here early...
And to me: ...not to you.

12.
Me relaughing out loud at number 13 from yesterday, Jenny was like, "get your fist out of my butt."

13.
Me as I'm relaying this relaugh to Sheryl since she's sitting at the kitchen table with me as I'm re-reading and laughing out loud at it.

14.
Okay I just laughed out loud at it again while writing number 12 above.

No comments: