Friday, June 15, 2007

bbq at JMatt's

Not many people showed up, and I didn't stay long, but this is what I got:

1.
me, to JMatt: I have nothing so far today.
JMatt: You haven't laughed out loud today?
me: No.
JMatt: You wanna hear something weird?
me: What?
JMatt: pbfthttttt... (that is supposed to be a sound-effect, of the sound one makes when sticking out and sputtering their tongue)
me: (giggling...)

(6 seconds pass...)

me: ah-ha ha ha (laughter out loud)... okay, that's funny...

2.
(Music playing)
JMatt: Ween was hired to do a Pizza Hut commercial, and this is what they came up with, it's about the pizza with the cheese hidden inside.
Ween: (click here to listen. you might have to give it a second to load and slide the thing-a-majiggy whatever it's called back to the beginning a couple times to replay.)
JMatt:They gave Pizza Hut their song and Pizza Hut was like, "No, no, no, the kid's won't like it." So then Ween gave 'em this...
(JMatt runs to ipod to change song...)
Ween: (click here to listen.)

1 comment:

The Blog of MAB said...

one of my all time favorite songs! genius